Launching March 2022 – initially released weekly, but once all parts are released, any purchases made thereafter will be able to access all parts at the time of purchase.
This is a pre-recorded workshop for you to access in your own time and in privacy. There is no set amount of time that you will have access to the workshop, thus there is no pressure.
The workshop will contain multiple sessions of different lengths:
- Choosing the right pose
- Transferring your image to your canvas
- Using collage & creating textures
- Adding colour to your background
- Painting/colouring your model
- Painting/colouring hair
- Finishing touches
Use what you have, this list is simply a guide (a more detailed list will be available upon enrolment):
- Canvas/watercolour paper/mixed media paper (the heavier the better)
- Printer & copier paper (if you are doing the transfer technique)
- Pencils (softer the better: e.g 2B-6B, and a harder pencil e.g. HB)
- Collage pieces (books, magazines, tissue papers, napkins, rice papers, light-weight paper-stocK)
- Adhesive (gel medium is best as it doesn’t yellow, but mod podge or other wet glue will work for personal projects)
- Series of colour mediums: acrylic paints, watercolours, I’ll be using Neocolor ii’s – colour list will be made available)
This workshop is for anyone. You do not need to be able to draw.
You are not expected to share your creation, however, a safe group will be created should you wish to share or be around others like you.
This workshop is not a replacement of any form of counselling or official treatment. If you are in any form of therapy, please discuss this course with your therapist first.
There are no reviews yet.